Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Day 3

Oh this was a hard day.  I knew that it was going to be when my tummy was rumbling when I woke up.  Then it was sure to be a bad day when the boys woke up in foul moods.  To make things worse, I had to go grocery shopping.  I was really grumpy since I was "hungry," but I was able to find some silver linings to my dark clouds today.

1) Skinny Cow Dreamy Delights!!  OMG yummy!!!!  Just what this sweet tooth needed in the middle of this day.  For a few dollars (sorry, can't remember) at walmart you can get a box with 6 packages.  Each package has 5 chocolate covered crispies and caramel.  95 calories (4 carbs, 8 fats, 4 protein).  Saved my afternoon!!

2) Awesome prices on fresh fruits and veggies at Aldi.  I was able to get pineapple, strawberries, peaches, pears, romaine, spinach, carrots, and a mango for under $18.  As much as I would love to visit a farmers market weekly, my grocery budget just doesn't allow that.  Aldi makes my life easier.

3) Even though I was really stiff, I was able to get a 2.6 mile run in tonight.  It was a battle with every step, and I was yelling at myself in my head...but I did it!

4) I DIDN'T CAVE!!  No matter how many unhealthy treats were waved in front of my face (and trust me there were a ton), I stuck to my guns and made it though another day!

So what am I going to do now?  I am going to take a shower, because I am a sweaty smelly mess, I am going to grab a book, and I am going to relax and be proud of myself.

xoxo Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment