Friday, June 1, 2012

Day 4/5

Sorry that I didn't post yesterday.  I was planning on doing it when I got home from work, but was just too tired to do so!  I do have some good news though...according to the scale at work, I have lost 6 pounds!!!!  I know that in the beginning it is easy to shed the pounds, so I know its not always going to be this easy.  BUT I think that it is my body's way of motivating me to continue!!  Yesterday was also a good day in the sense that I ate wonderfully, avoided temptation, and rode my bike to and from work!

Today, I am eating a bit more that I have the past few days.  Tomorrow I am running the the Glens Falls Urban Assault (4.6 mile run with all sorts of obstacles!) so I want to build up my energy reserves!! 

I know that I flaked on my post yesterday, but this is going to be a short one.  The boys and I are heading out the door to Green Island for the Relay for Life!  Lets kick cancer's butt!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment