Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Day 13-17

My new favorite breakfast: 6-8 strawberries fresh from my garden, .25 cup whole milk greek yogurt from the Argyle Cheese Farm, and .25 cup granola from the farmers market.  YUMMY!!  217 calories, 23 carbs, 11 fat, and 7 protein.  It is totally yummy, and the meal stays with you.  I'm not hungry 10 minutes later.  Although, I would prefer the non-fat greek yogurt, the fat that you get from dairy is "good fat."  and I am a firm believer that you do NOT eliminate a food group (carb, fat, or protein).  I have eaten it every morning since Saturday, and I can't wait to wake up and eat it again tomorrow!

So, my legs...I know that you all have been very worried! lol  I haven't run since the incident last week, but finally attempted to this evening.  I went for 2 miles at a good/fast pace.  Although they were sore, and a bit tight after, I think that I am on the mend!  Nothing that a little stretching and ice hot can't fix!!  Speaking of stretching, you all stretch before you work out right?  Do you know that your workout is as good as wasted if you don't stretch!  By the time you are warmed up, you are probably half-way through your workout.  However, if you take 5 minutes to stretch before your muscles will be ready to go!  Also, stretching right before bed can eliminate waking up feeling stiff and sore.  Try it if you don't believe me!

Tomorrow I have to work, so I wont be running.  I will be doing one of my pinterest workouts!  Search pinterest or google for "daily workouts" and see what you come up with.  You can find anything from a 10 minute quickie or a whole workout with meal plan!  Most of it has nothing to do with equipment or a gym, so NO EXCUSES!!  Here is what I will be doing:


I hope that you have a great day!

xoxo Becky
Have

No comments:

Post a Comment