Saturday, June 16, 2012

Day 18-20

Can I begin by telling you all how much I love summer.  Everything about it is so wonderful; the sunshine, the smell of the grass, the smell of evening campfires, the beach, swimming in the pool, the fresh fruits and veggies...everything about summer makes me happy.  Yesterday and today have been two of the best days of the summer yet!  We did everything from going to Lake George, to Slippin and Slidin in the back yard, to swimming at Mim and Pip's pool!  On top of that there were garage sales, BBQ's, friends and family, and a baseball game!  Nothing makes me happier than a good summer day!

So, if I haven't sickened you with my good mood yet, it is going to get better: I am down to 196.4 pounds!  Just over 10 pounds lost, and only 6.4 pounds until I am back to where I was last summer!  If I am really good this week, I bet I can be at 190 by next Saturday...Challenge accepted! (a little Barney Stinson quote)!!  Here is my challenge:  If by Saturday I make my goal, I can buy a new pair of running pants.  If I don't make my goal I have to let the boys bury me in the same on the beach and post pictures of it on this blog.  Ahhh!!

Here is another favorite food lately...quesadillas!  I just use a little shredded cheese and either chicken or beef (those already cooked strips work great unless I have leftovers) and a flour tortilla.  Put it in my cast iron pan and in 5 minutes I have lunch!  Add a small salad and I have a meal for 400 calories and it is mighty delicious!   Compare that to the 530 calories in the taco bell chicken quesadilla!

So I leave you with one last favorite...Parrot Bay Frozen Pina Colada...YUM (rhymes with rum which stands for fun!!)

xoxo Becky


No comments:

Post a Comment