Sunday, June 3, 2012

Day 7

Well, I was a bad girl today. I had a muffin, bagel, and cheeseburger...and a half of a hot dog! Not good...or was it? Some people that I know diet really strictly for 6 days a week, but on day 7 they have whatever they want to "shock" their metabolism. I'm not going to say that was my plan, but that is what I am going to tell myself I did to feel better!! But seriously... Even when I totaled everything on sparkpeople.com, it was a 1450 calories. More than I have been eating, but it's not like I pigged out!

On the plus side, my veggie garden is done!!! I have three vegetable beds, a pot of herbs, and a strawberry patch. I'm not much of a green thumb, but I have found that veggies grow without a lot of help from me! My parents built the beds for me for my birthday this year, and I was able to get the plants and seeds for about $32. I've already been able to enjoy strawberries and am looking forward to the rest!!

Time for me to go running...more tomorrow!!

xoxo Becky

2 comments:

  1. Weekends are e hardest to stay on track! Keep at it Becky! You are doing great. And the garden looks great too! Happy growing...kristen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kristen!! Hope to have you over soon to see the garden in person!!

    ReplyDelete