Saturday, June 2, 2012

Day 6

Have you ever had one of those days when you were really proud of yourself?? Well, today is one of those days for me!! 3 months ago I heard about the Glens Falls Urban Assault. It's a 4.6 mile run with a variety of obstacles such as stairs, tires, ropes of climb over and under, and a giant down-hill slip-n-slide to name a few.

As soon as I heard of this I knew that I had to do it!! I love a challenge!! Well, at 5 pm this evening myself, Madelyn S., Kelly H., and Billy M. all started our Urban Assault!!!! 51 minutes later, I crossed the finish line, having completed EVERY obstacle and my 4.6 miles!

I had so much fun, and in the end I couldn't stop beaming!! This was truly a great moment for me!! Not to mention that I rewarded my hard work with a few adult beverages and a great meal at Davidson Brothers!!

I can't wait until my next race, and more importantly...the SECOND GLENS FALLS URBAN ASSAULT!!!!

2 comments: